Call for applications
TEG with the support of the Hungarian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (MAGYOSZ) announces the 2nd Central Eastern European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Excellence Award
TEG, the organiser of the market leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing summit, PHARM Connect Congress, supported by the Hungarian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (MAGYOSZ) is proud to announce the call for applications for the 2nd Central Eastern European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Excellence Award.
The award has been established to honour, recognise and promote outstanding manufacturing excellence solutions in the rapidly growing region of CEE. Manufacturers as well as solution providers are welcome to apply with their most innovative projects and methods implemented in the region. Applications will be assessed by our highly renowned independent jury and the winners will have the opportunity to present their projects on CEE’s most important pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing summit, PHARM Connect 2016.
The establishment of the award is an important stepping stone on the way which sees the rapidly growing importance of Central and Eastern Europe as a market. Marking a new era, the award has highlighted the region’s most innovative solutions in the previous edition of PHARM Connect and will continue in the future. The aim of the award is not only to celebrate excellence in manufacturing, but to encourage professionals to constantly raise standards contributing to the development of CEE as a region.
Jury members include:
Dr. Lajos Hegedűs
former General Manager
Chairman Production Commission
VP, Head of Operations Marburg, Italy, Ankleshwar
Dr. Erik Bogsch
Head of Biotechnology R&D Division
Associate Vice President, Director of Germany-Hungary-India-Italy Production Group
The projects will be evaluated based on their cost-effectiveness, quality level, service level and level of innovation and the applicants are asked to specify in which categories they would like to apply.
Applications from all members of the industry are welcome in two categories – innovative and generic pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers in the first one, while service providers with a customer project in the second until 16th of January 2016. Winners will be announced on the 24th of February, during the cocktail reception on the first day of the annual PHARM Connect Congress. Awarded applicants will have the opportunity to present their projects to the top pharmaceutical and biotechnology management professionals of the region during the second day of the market leading summit. If you think your solution is cutting-edge and should be recognised by the industry, apply now for the second Central Eastern European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Excellence Award and put your business in the spotlight!
- The project/concept has to be accomplished in the Central Eastern European region (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia)
- The project/concept has to be completed
- Companies can apply from the manufacturing or the solution provider sector
- Solution providers are only entitled to apply with a customer related project
- The size of the company is not relevant
- The application can be a description of a method, technique or project which leads to improvements in manufacturing
- The application needs to contain the following: aims, development, implementation and the achieved results with precise facts and figures
- The award winners will present their projects on 25th of February to the delegates of PHARM Connect 2016 and the presentations are scheduled for 20 minutes each
Criteria for evalution:
- Level of quality
- Service level
- Level of innovation
The applicants are asked to specify in which category(s) they would like to apply.
Submission of the application:
- PDF-format in English
- Approx. 20 pages, incl. a 'Management Summary' max. 1 page describing the idea and results of the project, plus the Power Point Presentation (for max. 20 minutes presentation time)
- Please send it only in digital version to: KatyS@tegevents.eu
Closing date: 16th of January 2016
Announcement: Award winners in both categories will be notified personally by TEG, the organiser, prior to the 6th PHARM Connect Congress, taking place on 24-25 February 2016 in Budapest. The award winners need to keep the notification confidential, as the official award ceremony will be organised on the 24th of February during the cocktail reception in the evening. The award winners will present their projects on the 25th of February to the participants of PHARM Connect. The solution provider will present the project together with the industry partner.
For further information go to www.pharmconnect.eu or contact:
Katy Säurich, Operations & Production Manager at TEG
Tel: + 36 1 219-5725