Call for applications
TEG with the support of the Hungarian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (MAGYOSZ) announces the 3rd Central Eastern European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Excellence Award
- Due to the overwhelming interest from the market we have decided to extend the
deadline to the 31st January 2017!!!
TEG, the organiser of the market leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing summit, PHARM Connect Congress, supported by the Hungarian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (MAGYOSZ) is proud to announce the call for applications for the 3rd Central Eastern European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Excellence Award.
The award has been established to honour, recognise and promote outstanding manufacturing excellence solutions in the rapidly growing region of CEE. Manufacturers as well as solution providers are welcome to apply with their most innovative projects and methods implemented in the region. Applications will be assessed by our highly renowned independent jury and the winners will have the opportunity to present their projects on CEE’s most important pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing summit, PHARM Connect 2017.
The establishment of the award is an important stepping stone on the way which sees the rapidly growing importance of Central and Eastern Europe as a market. Marking a new era, the award has highlighted the region’s most innovative solutions in the previous edition of PHARM Connect and will continue in the future. The aim of the award is not only to celebrate excellence in manufacturing, but to encourage professionals to constantly raise standards contributing to the development of CEE as a region.
Jury members 2017:
Dr. Lajos Hegedűs
former General Manager
Chairman Production Commission
Professor Stane Srčič
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology,
Faculty of Pharmacy
University of Ljubljana
Professor Vladimir Kral
University of Chemistry and Technology
and First Faculty of Medicine
Charles University Prague
Professor Constantin Mircioiu
"Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest and
Head of Pharmaceutical Section
Academy of Medical Sciences
Professor Imre Klebovich
Department of Pharmaceutics
Semmelweis University Budapest
Dr. Bartłomiej Milanowski
Asst. Prof. at the Dept. of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy
Poznan University of Medical Sciences
The projects will be evaluated based on their cost-effectiveness, quality level, service level and level of innovation and the applicants are asked to specify in which categories they would like to apply.
Applications from all members of the industry are welcome in two categories – innovative and generic pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers in the first one, while service providers with a customer project in the second until 16th of January 2017. Winners will be announced on the 22nd of February, during the cocktail reception on the first day of the annual PHARM Connect Congress. Awarded applicants will have the opportunity to present their projects to the top pharmaceutical and biotechnology management professionals of the region during the second day of the market leading summit. If you think your solution is cutting-edge and should be recognised by the industry, apply now for the 3rd Central Eastern European Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Excellence Award and put your business in the spotlight!
- The project/concept has to be accomplished in the Central Eastern European region (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia)
- The project/concept has to be completed
- Companies can apply from the manufacturing or the solution provider sector
- Solution providers are only entitled to apply with a customer related project
- The size of the company is not relevant
- The application can be a description of a method, technique or project which leads to improvements in manufacturing
- The application needs to contain the following: aims, development, implementation and the achieved results
- The award winners will present their projects on 23rd of February to the delegates of PHARM Connect 2017 and the presentations are scheduled for 20 minutes each
Criteria for evalution:
- Level of quality
- Service level
- Level of innovation
The applicants are asked to specify in which category(s) they would like to apply.
Submission of the application:
- Maximum 15 page PDF document, incl. a 'Management Summary' max. 1 page describing the idea and results of the project or submission of a Power Point Presentation (maximum 20 minutes presentation time) plus a 'Management Summary'
Closing date: 16th of January 2017
Due to the overwhelming interest from the market we have decided to extend the
deadline to the 31st January 2017!!!
Announcement: Award winners in both categories will be notified personally by TEG, the organiser, prior to the 7th PHARM Connect Congress, taking place on 22-23 February 2017 in Budapest. The award winners need to keep the notification confidential, as the official award ceremony will be organised on the 22nd of February during the cocktail reception in the evening. The award winners will present their projects on the 23rd of February to the participants of PHARM Connect. The solution provider will present the project together with the industry partner.
For further information go to www.pharmconnect.eu or contact:
Katy Säurich, Head of Operations & Production at TEG
Tel: + 36 1 219-5725